Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Monster Mile Caricatures!

 For the second year in a row, my caricatures were part of the Fan Zone at the Monster Mile for NASCAR's All-Stars weekend! It was held in May instead of July this time, which made for a nice change weather-wise.

My little black tent is just diagonal to the bottom left corner of the text box...


...right in front of the Airstream that was repping DE State Parks! You can see my line!


So... this year I made a giant composite photo for my client...
here's ALL the drawings I did over the three-day event!


Here's a select few in a bigger size: 
 
Sunglasses seemed to be a theme, as they were imperative on the first day! 
I was using Pan Pastels as I did last year, for ease and speed of adding color and shading. 
And this year's branded paper had the All-Stars logo and a commanding portrait 
of Miles the Monster. 

Day 2 Saturday brought some brisk breezes, but I was prepared. The poor inflatable ducky had to be taken down after attempting to stay vertical for awhile:

Family Caricature!



This lady recognized me from a silhouette gig she'd hired me for, several years ago at a college event!!!



Day 3 Sunday





Thanks again to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment