Wednesday, November 18, 2009

13th birthday party


On Sunday afternoon, I drew for a surprised thirteen year old and her friends...
Originally, her party was to be at 2 pm, however, her soccer team advanced to the finals and the game time was, of course, 2 pm! So her mom just had me come later, and brought her daughter home right from the game. Her friends (and I!) were waiting for her!
Since it was a small group I was able to do full-color, full body caricatures, and did such varied themes as acting, bowling, horse-riding, chinchilla-owning, and cat-owning! The mom thoughtfully provided frames for each guest, too. I heard from her the next day, and appreciate the feedback:
Thank you Emily for all your hard work yesterday! The girls LOVED their caricatures. This party seemed to have a life of its own after the multiple changes. I really appreciated your patience and will recommend you highly to anyone I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment