Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Early morning caricaturing at a ladies' brunch...

Normally, Mondays and early mornings are two times when when you would NOT find me caricaturing, but this is not your normal year in so many ways!  

So I was very happy to head out to be at my easel by 8 am...for a huge outdoor event, in a tent. The tent was adjacent to a historic venue, where I was situated in this pretty Victorian parlor:

The ladies came in small groups from the tent, mimosas in hand, to be drawn, and many remarked that my caricatures made the party so special! They were all masked, except for the few moments it took to draw each one. And of course, I was masked too...only removing it to sip my orange juice (wahhh...no champagne in mine!)
There was indeed a guest of honor, she got a caricature in color:
Here are a few of the guests:
Thanks for having me, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment