Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Sweet 16 caricatures

 


On Saturday evening, my caricatures were part of an absolutely lovely Sweet 16 celebration at a NJ country club...the birthday girl was a talented dancer and singer---she did BOTH in a performance for her guests (her friends danced too). I was happy to add MY kind of performance too! 

Check out her reaction and the general vibe (from my Instagram)

My client ( birthday girl's mom) found me via my Gigsalad page.
Here's a few of my drawings!





My client left this feedback shortly afterwards ( Thank YOU!!!)

"Absolutely Amazing!! Emily was so wonderful to work with, she was on time and ready to start working as planned. Her drawings were a big hit of the party!! They were simply beautiful. Thank you so much Emily for be there and giving the party that extra thing that brought laughter and fun, you are amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment