Monday, April 19, 2021

Make-a-Wish 5th birthday party caricatures for a little princess!

Last Saturday was an overcast, but nice, day for an outdoor birthday party, given by the Make-a-Wish Foundation for a little princess and her family...and  a nice day to caricature her guests! 

This was the sight that greeted me as I pulled into the neighborhood, so I knew I was in the right place. :-)
Elle and her family! And a couple of guests. 

Felt great to set up and draw live people---masked and outdoors, but a real party!
Here is the FB link to Make-a-Wish's photos, taken by Jennifer Janikic Photography--you can see all the other fun goings-on! 

And here are a couple of her photos of me in action!

Caricature reaction time!
I have always been grateful for each and every gig I do, but after last year's pandemic, (which of course, we aren't out of yet, hence my mask even outside) I think all party artist-entertainers are even more aware that our skills lift spirits and in that sense, are needed more than we knew. :-)
Thanks to Elle and her family for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment