Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy caricature subject!

The client who ordered this digital caricature for her friend shared a photo with me. He's even wearing the same shirt!
She was also nice enough to put feedback on my new Thumbtack.com listing. Here's what she said:

I cannot say enough about Emily Anthony's talent! I was looking for a unique gift for someone who is hard to buy for. I thought a caricature might be a good idea. I came across Caricatures by Emily. She was very friendly and very easy to work with. When I got the finished picture, I was thrilled! It was great! The likeness was amazing! The gift was a hit. Not only with the person I bought it for, but with everyone he shows it to, and he shows everyone!

Thank you, Karen! I am tickled that he liked it so much.
I love my job!


If you are a past client of mine, and would like to give me  a testimonial, click here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment