Monday, November 19, 2018

Wedding Caricatures...I'd previously drawn at the bride's brother's wedding!

I'm thrilled when my caricatures become a family tradition!
The bride's brother and sister-in-law had me at their wedding reception three years ago. :-)
This one, in a nice, well-appointed hotel, was a joy...the guests were all very happy to be drawn, I did the bride and groom as my finale, (which is how I like to end my line at receptions) and it was just a great night for all. :-)
I had a well-lit corner right where folks could enjoy watching...
the bride and groom made their entrance, and I then got busy too!







and finally, a CARICATURE REACTION!
Thanks Demi and Chris, and best wishes!
This is typical of a good night of caricaturing...being the LAST to leave! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment