Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas Day Caricatures at the Sixers game!

There hasn't been a Sixers home game on Christmas Day for 31 years...til this year! They went all out for the fans, lots of extra-fun stuff including my caricatures!
The halls were decked...
the signs were up:
and my markers were busy!
The two couples I photographed had special reasons for a caricature!

On the left, visitors from New Zealand who got engaged on their trip here (not at the game though)
and on the right, a couple who recently moved here and decided a Christmas Day outing to the game would be fun!

I got just a GLIMPSE of Santa as he was rushed by:
...and I posed next to some balloons before heading out to my own Christmas dinner with family. What a great Dec 25 this year!
Thanks to all my caricature and silhouette clients for making 2019 such a memorable year!


No comments:

Post a Comment