Sunday, September 10, 2023

Barn Wedding caricatures for a drumming groom and lovely bride!

The groom actually did a drum solo before making his entrance with the bride, to a shower of confetti from the guests!!
To see drum solo, and confetti toss, here is a link to my Instagram Reel!



The venue was the gorgeous Cross Gables Estate in Chester County, PA:


I was set up in the barn, on the left of the very popular bartenders:
...and I wore my white fascinator! 
It was definitely a muggy evening with intermittent showers passing by...
But they didn't stop the fun from being had!

The client (bride) and I opted for my fast line-drawing-only caricatures, so as to get more people done.
Here are a few of the 54 guests I drew~




This was my view as I left! 

Thank you for having me! :-)

Update: The bride had this to say in an email before she left for her honeymoon:

"We seriously can't thank you enough for making our wedding day so special. I for one have never had a caricature done before, nonetheless went to a wedding with a caricature artist, so this was so much fun! People are still talking about it, so you know it was a hit. Thank you again for your hard work and incredible art! I think we’re going to end up using the caricature photos as our thank you cards since they are so fun." 

No comments:

Post a Comment