Monday, June 24, 2024

Quinceanera Caricatures!

 A previous corporate client turned into a regular (and repeat) client, 

by booking me for her niece's fabulous Quinceanera!

Here they are! (I arrived and started after the birthday girl had changed into her 2nd beautiful dress, so I don't have a photo of the blue confection she wore to the earlier ceremony. ) 

The banquet facility was lavishly dressed in royal blue and gold:

You can see my spot to the right, below. 

This was such a FUN party, everyone was exuberantly celebrating! 
Mom/daughter, and Mom/son caricatures!







Here's two more reels from this event:    Reel 1.   Reel 2.
Since I took photos of everyone at this one, I know my caricature speed: 53 shaded B/W faces
 in four hours = 13.33333 faces per hour, at 4.5 minutes each. 

Thank you for having me, Francheska and family!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment