Thursday, September 24, 2015

Buon 80 compleanno con caricature!

A very special 80th birthday party...for the man of the moment, Carmine, and for this artist...because my client, Carmine's son-in-law, was an old friend from high school I hadn't seen since 1982! More on that in a bit....first, here is the youthful (80 is the new 50, donchaknow) birthday boy and his lovely wife:
I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed my efforts!
There's a reason I did red and green backgrounds. ;-)
 The family asked that I draw the restaurateur and his sons: fun reaction!!
Finally, here is my friend Steve (aka Homeowner Man, again, caricature by this artist ;-) whom it's been a pleasure to get to know again on FB, along with his wife and son. What a pleasure drawing for you and your family, Steve!  Thanks for utilizing my skills! And happy 80th once again to Carmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment