Sunday, July 3, 2016

Holiday gig #12 of 2015...a wedding!!

The week before Christmas, this couple got hitched and celebrated in grand style in a fabulous, historic venue. They were in such demand that the only photo I was able to get of them was as they waited to be announced...but I am getting ahead of myself. Look at this incredible architecture!!!!
Since it was such a festive occasion, my new wedding jewelry got a wearing again (I was a bride of a few weeks at the time!) 
 I started out in the magnificent foyer for the cocktail hour. 
Here's a few I did there...
Then it was time to head to the ballroom:
Thank you and congratulations, Cheryl and Jean Michel!!!
This event came through Gigmasters and Cheryl left me some very appreciated feedback:

Emily was simply amazing. Everyone (from 3-85) enjoyed her artwork and it was a big hit at our wedding. I can't tell you how many people told me how much they loved the pictures. My husband and I will cherish the portraits that she did of us. I can definitely recommend her, she was great.
Review by . FROM BRYN MAWR, PA ON 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment