Monday, November 21, 2016

ISCA convention 2016...my caricature efforts


The 2016 ISCA convention was held the week after the shocking 2016 Presidential election. So there were a few Trumps in the Studio Caricature competition. I decided to do a paper doll of the new First Lady, Melania...in her pussy-bow (real fabric, fake pearl ;-) shirt, next to her pussy-grabbing(!!!!!) husband (done by my friend, Sundini).






So, during the convention, we caricaturists do drawings of each other, to be judged by our peers for several categories of awards. I decided to do more paper dolls...

My subjects were the ever-popular Lar de Souza, Jeff Redford, (above) and Court Jones and his lovely wife Debbo. Here they are in progress at some ungodly hour of the morning...
This is how they looked on the 3D table for voting:
Wearing their little wardrobes:


To my surprise, they took third place in the Outstanding 3d Caricature category!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment