Sunday, August 12, 2018

6th Birthday Caricatures (with a side of Football and Ice Cream)

I arrived VERY early for this event because I knew the town would be hosting a bike race---the main street was closed off for it. My destination was a quaint little retro ice cream parlor, right where all the action was happening!
Got in, set up and did the cute little birthday guy first!
He likes football!
Lots of kids attending so only a few pics...here is a girl and a boy guest:

At the very end, I was asked to draw some of the ice cream parlor staff...what great faces!! And caricature reaction! They gave me one of the best ice cream cones I've had in a loooong time: salted caramel with pretzel pieces in a pretzel cone!!

Once again, GIGMASTERS put us together: here is my client's review:
We hired Emily for my son’s 6th birthday party and she was such a big hit!! She was so great with all the kids, had such patience and made them all laugh. Her caricatures were awesome; we already framed them. Emily made my sons party one for the books and I can’t thank her enough!
Thank YOU for having me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment