Monday, February 25, 2019

I cut silhouettes at a wedding expo!

This is my table at a wedding expo which was put on by West Chester Wedding Guide. Hashtag #WCWG2019!
 I showed samples of both silhouettes and caricatures, but focused on cutting complimentary silhouettes for the guests, all of whom were brides-to-be, with either their fiance or their mom. :-) 
My banner is brand new from Goshen Signs!
The 18 x 24 frame holding all the silhouettes on the left is a sample of what couples can do with their guests' silhouettes, since I cut two of everyone at a reception!
The event was held at the American Helicopter Museum, which is actually a really unique wedding venue as well! The huge, heated hangar had lot of different helicopters on display and nice amenities.

This is the view of the vendor across the aisle from me, Triple Fresh Market---they do catering----but they used to be my little corner store! So I can definitely vouch for how good their food is. :-)


My dad worked for Boeing Vertol for many years, so helicopters are cool to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment