Monday, June 17, 2019

Caricatures at Havre de Grace wedding on the water

On a balmy summer late afternoon in June....someone's memorable waterfront wedding happened...and my caricatures were there too!





















The bride and groom had actually been drawn at a holiday party I did last year, and thought having me at their wedding reception would be fun (of course, it was!) They actually used that caricature as a sign in:


I'm getting ahead of myself, but here are the color caricatures of the bride and groom, and their new blended family, that I did as my finale at the reception:





This was an especially scenic venue: Havre de Grace is a beautiful, historic town bordering the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay...and the venue was right on the water, too!

They had lots to occupy the children who attended, so thoughtful!



A  beautiful bride. :) I am usually situated somewhere where I can photograph her on her way in...

Now I am going to show you ALL the wedding guests that I drew. 





So, that's 26 people in shaded B/W, and six people in full color, two of whom were the full-length bride and groom, in three hours. 32 people total. Lots of happy folks told me they'd never seen a caricaturist at a wedding reception before. I replied, you won't forget this one now, will you?! 

"We are going to FRAME THIS!" ;-)

The sun was setting as I left. Gorgeous spot!!! Thanks for having me!


No comments:

Post a Comment