Saturday, August 29, 2020

Silhouettes at a lovely tented wedding shower (amidst real showers)

Rain and a pandemic did not prevent a pleasant afternoon of bridal shower celebrations at a historic restaurant, for a young couple who coincidentally share my name and my husband's: Emily and John!

I cut this silhouette beforehand from photos, and also one in their wedding day-attire, to be displayed at their reception in October (I will show it on my blog afterwards). 

Usually I think silhouettes and caricatures are the best party favors, but on this day I think Emily's hand sanitizer won!


Due to the rain, I was on an enclosed porch with open doors, and the guests were in a tent just outside. A bevy of little girls came in to start things off...


Here's a closer look at one of them:

Dessert was served and I de-masked to enjoy it!

My glasses kept fogging up, UGH!


The client ( the mother of the bride) was very happy with my silhouette-cutting--thanks so much for booking me in this crazy time!



No comments:

Post a Comment