Sunday, October 11, 2020

Caricatures on a perfect October evening's wedding reception

This cute couple was originally slated to be married in June, but the pandemic pushed their wedding to October...luckily the evening turned out to be clear and warm, just perfect!

Theirs is my first re-scheduled wedding gig out of quite a few, but most are being held next year. 





















I mentioned to the groom that his beard was kind of Abe-Lincolny, and he said he shared his birthday with our esteemed 16th President! The bride had one of the loveliest dresses I'd seen, so pretty and romantic. Here are some of their wedding party and guests!



                                                            Sign of the times!







Since the couple's rescheduled wedding day happened to be John Lennon's 80th birthday, I made a song request to match my mask...and it was played! :-)

Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment