Friday, November 13, 2020

CaricatureBBQ---a virtual hangout for caricature artists!

 I've been meaning to drop in on this Google Meet get-together for caricature artists, and for a long time..I just didn't. The pandemic had robbed me of a lot of the joy I had for my own drawing pursuits. Now that the annual ISCA convention is almost upon us, (and it's virtual this year) I decided it was time to JUST DO IT. And now I wish I had done so sooner! What fun! 

It was originally started on Zoom by @ninjasketch, and now it's held once or twice a week on Google Meeting.  You can find the schedule at @caricaturebbq on IG. Different artists moderate it,  we draw each other and socialize. :-) 

These pencil sketches were done as I looked at and chatted with these four artists (out of about sixteen) who attended from NJ, MD, IL...and Belgium. :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment