Sunday, January 2, 2022

My final Caricature Event of 2021....

...was a two-groom New Year's Eve wedding---held in a local venue I've drawn in many times.  For the last day of December, the weather was definitely wonky...60 degrees F...so the grooms' attire was actually appropriate!

For the rest of us, the dress code was: PAJAMA PARTY!! I wore my new Nautica red flannel pjs, bought especially for the occasion. My setup was situated by the bar just outside the ballroom:



My hubby was with me so we could still spend NYE together, and he got some wonderful photos and videos of my work, like the one above!

Here's a few of the many caricatures I cranked out:



Here's a few videos: ( two reactions and a time-lapse)




Happy New Year! May 2022 be happier and healthier for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment