Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Baby blue 1st birthday caricatures!

Isn't this child adorable? Her grandmother booked me for her 1st birthday party, as I had drawn for her previously at this little girl's aunt's Sweet 16 (in 2014!) I have been getting an influx of repeat clients from years ago lately, it is so appreciated!

Here is my former Sweet 16 girl, whom I remember well---it snowed the day of her party, and she had an awesome black and fuschia dress!
This is the GREAT-grandfather of the birthday girl!
He was a pleasure to chat with!
A few more caricatures:


Thanks for having me, Nana!

I met a very skillful face painter at this event, @joyful_canvas, and she took this wonderful photo of me doing my thing. (Unfortunately, I could not get any pics of her at work, as I was so busy!) Thank you Rebekah!

No comments:

Post a Comment