This was a very special event to me, I have drawn caricatures for several festivities for this family over the years, and this latest one was to celebrate the launch of a charity in honor of their late daughter Sarah (whom I drew at her 28th birthday party, in 2022). Sarah was a fashionista, so suitably her non-profit will provide brand-new clothes to foster kids and teens, making difficult transitions (often with very little in the way of belongings) a little easier. Donations will fund shopping trips for these kids so that they are choosing what they'd actually like to wear. A cause that Sarah would be proud of!
Here are the founders of Sarah's Closet (her lovely parents)
...and you can see my caricature of Sarah with her dad, right between them.
My setup in the beautiful barn venue:
and caricature-ees!
Thank you for having me for such a special occasion!
This was the beautiful sky I saw when leaving.


No comments:
Post a Comment