Another amazing wedding reception on a Friday night took place at another new-to-me venue, The Ivy at Ellis Preserve. The bride booked me (quite a long time ago!) for the entire reception and I was able to draw 61 guests as mini-caricatures! Plus the bride and groom's full-size, full color one!
Here's EVERYBODY!!!!!!
You can click the above image to make it bigger. This is representative of what I send my couples after the wedding, so THEY can see and enjoy all the caricatures, too. Check out my IG Reel to see them with a little added motion!
The surroundings were just stunning:
I was up on a beautiful loft area for the cocktail hour then moved downstairs for the reception proper, just outside the ballroom. The guests found me easily and kept me busy!
The evening ended with a rousing Eagles cheer!
Best wishes to Jackie and Jimmy!


No comments:
Post a Comment