Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Library Grand Opening---with mini-caricatures!

They weren't just mini-caricatures, they were on COASTERS! I offer this as an option, and I'm surprised more clients don't take me up on it...the benefit is, since I can only do individuals on them (they're a tiny 4 x 4 inches) that means everyone who is drawn goes home with one (unlike when I draw couples and groups....someone gets to keep it, and someone doesn't.)

Anyhow on this lovely, sunshiney day, a local long-awaited brand new library opened to much acclaim. Many told me it seemed more like a wonderfully welcoming community center. So I was very happy to be part of its Grand Opening!


And Dolly was there in spirit!!!

I had a line from the get-go....here are a few:






And it was all LADIES!!!!
Hopefully I will be doing more events here in the future. Thank you for having me, NoMa Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment