Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sweet 16 pool party!

Then it was off to a sunset Sweet 16 party for a poolful of teenagers. When I started drawing, they all got out of the pool and pretty much watched me as I drew all the guests, then the birthday girl's brother and his friends. They determined who was next by whose hair had dried the most!!
There were quite a few artists in the group, so they had questions for me that were less common than "How long have you been doing this?" :-) The birthday girl even took a photo of each of her friends with their caricature.






By the time I got to the birthday girl, it was full dark, so we went inside so I could see my colors! Happy birthday and thanks for having me! :-)

2 comments:

  1. that was super fun!! You're an amazing artist!!! Thank god I don't look bad in that picture haha. You'll have to be hired at my next family party! There's about 35 of us!

    --Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are goooodddd....nice and natural!!!

    ReplyDelete