Monday, June 22, 2009

1st birthday party

Yesterday afternoon, I drew at the first birthday party of a cute little girl who was the sister of three older very-boy brothers. It was held at a Pizzeria Uno restaurant, and when I arrived, I was given the choice of inside the party room or outside on the adjoining deck. I chose inside, since I was sure it would rain if I dared to sit outside! (It never did rain, either...)
So I set up and commenced color drawings of the kids!



Funnily enough, I got to see some of the Phillies-Orioles game (the two MLB teams for whom I have caricatured at games) on the big screen right above my sitters!

I wish I had gotten a photo of the scrumptiously beautiful birthday cake, as it was made by one of the moms in attendance. Check out her website: Karen's Cakes
Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment