Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding Reception

On Saturday evening, my caricatures and I were privileged to be a part of a lovely wedding reception, held in an elegant historic mansion: I set up in a wide, airy hall, near a string trio, who played all during cocktail hour and dinner (the guests were spread out in intimate dining rooms off the main hall).

Listening to this was quite a change from my early-morning gig next to the karaoke! :-)


The bride and groom, who were both warm and wonderful people, met each other in a Starbucks! :-) And now for some caricatures!
I absolutely can't believe the groom found time to post feedback on the Gigmasters site about my work, but he did already!
Emily was absolutely terrific, from the beginning of our process. Very friendly, responsive & accomodating, and she performed brilliantly at the event. Emily was a huge hit for our wedding reception, and we're so glad we hired her ! --

Paula and Dania, the pleasure was all mine. Thank you for having me-- and I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment