Sunday, March 7, 2021

First live gig of 2021!!! :-D Can you tell how thrilled I am????

One year after the advent of Covid-19 changed all our lives, people want to celebrate getting through it! On Saturday, I helped a wonderful young lady to celebrate her Sweet 16 at the (hopefully) tail end of the pandemic. I also drew at her FIRST birthday party fifteen years ago, how special they remembered me and sought me out!!! This time, her parents went to a lot of effort to make sure it was SAFE for everybody to get together. The tent on the front deck was just for me and my sitters! The one in the driveway held the games and dance floor, and there was another spot out back, for the grown-ups. It was so great to be with people and converse and actually be at a party! I literally almost cried with joy while drawing at this  event. Thanks so much for having me!





No comments:

Post a Comment