Monday, March 22, 2021

A re-scheduled wedding reception for a VERY patient bride and groom...



This couple was so adorable. Their wedding reception (including my caricatures) was originally scheduled for May 2020, at a different venue. Well of course, that didn't happen. The booked me through The Bash, which made it easy to reschedule once they found a date that worked, and another venue (a fantastic one on The Chesapeake Bay, I might add!) 

They opted to have a caricature done from photos before the wedding, so they could display it as a sign-in. They laid the mat flat on the table for folks to sign, then we inserted it into the frame at the end of the night. All I need to do this is photos of the couple from when they try on the dress and suit, and their wedding hairstyles. They can even email me the photos separately, so they get a big surprise from seeing the caricature when they come into the reception, and this way, there's no spoiling the "first look" either.  
Once again, how delightful to actually be at a party and talk to people. And once again, I teared up just being there!


The bride left me some glowing feedback and I so appreciate it! Their wedding was worth waiting all that time. Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment