Monday, May 10, 2021

Caricatures AND silhouettes at Bellefonte Arts Festival

Tentatively, cautiously, we are starting to get out and about more, people really want to experience just being around other people! I decided to be a part of a small arts festival, very close to my home in Delaware...I've done it in the past, but most years, the Saturday on which it's usually held is booked. This year, it was open....so there I went!





 LOL the masked kid above didn't want himself to be photographed, but said I could take a pic of his drawing!

I actually made a new friend at this event. Local artist Susan Cathcart was drawing some folks up the street from me, some very stylized pen and ink portraits, and she was planning on roving around the fair, as she had done for some years. I invited her to sit with me in my tent, because two artists are better than one for making a spectacle!

I also cut out her silhouette!
Productive day and well worth it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment