Thursday, May 6, 2021

Silhouettes at Afternoon Wedding Reception!

My cherished assistant-photographer-chauffeur husband accompanied me to this event, so I have some good photos from different vantage points. :-)
Here's a time-lapse of my set-up process:
...and here's the results!


My presence there was a surprise to the bride and groom;  the bride's brother had booked me for his own wedding a few years back. Here they are with their silhouettes, and their entrance.

My hubby got some nice action photos of me at work:






Another action video:

I pasted the duplicate silhouettes into a book for the bride and groom, here are a few of the pages:


Another successful silhouette artist event on the books (literally!)

On the way home, we witnessed a  beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment