Monday, September 27, 2021

Caricatures at Diner en Blanc Wilmington 2021

 For my second time around, I drew caricatures at the most fabulous, fashionable and heart-warming party: Diner en Blanc Wilmington. The theme was Roaring Twenties, because that's what happened in the decade after the last big pandemic. This year, it was held in Rodney Square, next to the historic Hotel Dupont, the Free Library of Wilmington and the county courthouse. Of course, this massive event had to be cancelled in 2020, so this year everyone was even more thrilled, if that can be said, to be there. Including me. :-)

I had a fascinator this year! And I brought my easel umbrella, more as signage, for folks wondering from afar, what I was doing there on the sidewalk...


Here's exactly what I was doing!



I had a huge line the whole time, so not alot of time for photos. I took these after my work time was done:



Here's this artist at the end of the evening. THANKS for having me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment