Saturday, December 4, 2021

Delightful couple opt for having my caricatures at their December wedding reception...

...after the bride's cousin, had me at hers in October! So I'll start with the bridal couple, and their reaction!



So, I started out drawing during the cocktail hour in the huge gaily-decorated foyer...then moved into the ballroom once all the guests went in, as dinner started. 

and here are some of my first sitters:


Below right: This is my recent bride, who is the cousin of the current bride, so I have her to thank for passing on my info!
Here's her and her friend's reaction:

Now for the second location:
Can you see me taking the photo in the mirror?
More caricatures:





and another reaction! :-)

What a wonderful night, thanks SO much for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment