Sunday, December 12, 2021

In-store holiday event caricatures...

 On a bright and shiny December Saturday morning, my caricatures were an unexpected bonus for customers at an upscale home/gift shop not far from Wilmington, Delaware. The hot-cake item folks were buying were POTUS, VPOTUS and RBG tree ornaments!


Santa was on hand as well, visiting many of the shoppes in the complex. I heard that FLOTUS was actually shopping nearby, (folks came in telling us so!) but she didn't come into our particular shop...it would have been fun to see her buy an ornament of her own husband!!
All my drawings were full color, and most of them were live sitters. 
The two drawings above were from photos. 
Below: my setup was a little different, I sat at a high table.
Thanks to Goofy Faces for the gig! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment