Monday, January 31, 2022

Sweet 16 Caricatures on a Snowy Evening!

 I will start by saying I'm glad my husband has a truck...and doesn't mind driving in snow...

...and also, my very thoughtful client put a lot of effort into moving up the time of her daughter's candy-themed Sweet 16 party, so everyone could get home before the full force of the snowstorm arrived. 

The venue was a gorgeous place to have a Sweet 16 party!

Needless to say, it wasn't supposed to be THAT early on a Friday night ;-)
I drew many, many guests but I didn't get to the birthday girl...so I'll be doing her caricature from a photo. However, here are some of her friends!


And the DJ:

and her dad and brother:
This is how my backyard looked when we got home, safe and sound. Thanks so much to my great client!


No comments:

Post a Comment