Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Gorgeous winter wedding, with my caricatures at the reception!

 On a very brisk Saturday (BRRRR) this past weekend, my second gig of the new year happened to be an intimate wedding at a grand venue in NJ. It had an indoor mezzanine/balcony where the cocktail hour took place, then the reception itself was downstairs where everyone had a wonderful view of the wedding party descending a grand staircase to general excitement!

We'll start with my caricature of the bride and groom, and their reaction:



I worked alongside my friend and colleague Deb Schafer, was so good to see her!

The bride had asked us to take photos of all the drawings, so she and the groom could enjoy them later, of course, we gladly obliged! Here are some of mine. :-)






Thank you so much for having us Monica and Bobby! Best wishes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment