Sunday, February 13, 2022

Father-Daughter Valentine Caricatures

On Friday night, my skills were added to those of SEVEN other caricature artists, drawing for a sweet Father-Daughter Valentine event at a local hotel. We were actually back for the first time in two years, of course, due to the still-lingering pandemic. Every guest there (probably close to 200 people) got a caricature, snuggled in a heart-shaped design. I know I personally drew 29 of them, because a sign-up sheet was used for each artist (something I normally don't encourage, but it went well). 

Here's a sampling of my drawings:


I did many twosomes, but also plenty of larger daddy-daughter groupings:


LOL these are about half my output for the evening---not bad for two hours. 
I used all markers for these, both linework and shading were done with Copic Sketchmarkers. 

Here's a shot of all the other artists (my apologies to Deb who was at the far, far end from me, so not a good pic of her)
Thanks to David for the gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment