Monday, February 14, 2022

Silhouettes at "Beary Loved"--a Valentine's Day event in Boyertown, PA

 A balmy Saurday afternoon is rare for February--unusual, but very much enjoyed---especially because it made a wonderful event even better. "Beary Loved" was a town-wide Valentine-themed festivity that folks could enjoy in all sorts of ways, including getting a silhouette from me!

I was situated in Studio B Art gallery, along with caricaturist Courtney, (whom I had just worked with on the previous evening!) and a harpist, Cindy DePietrio, who enhanced the romantic atmosphere by playing just outside the front door and luring folks in. :-)
Courtney had never seen live silhouette cutting before so of course I had to do one for her!

Here is a map showing just how many fun things were made available by Build-A-Better-Boyertown, who certainly know how to show off their unique and historic small town. I was even able to shop before I started cutting silhouettes, and was able to get my husband's Valentine gift next door. 
Now for some silhouettes... 
Most were of couples, of course! So I cut them as a joined heart-shape.




Thanks for having me, Boyertown! :-)
And happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment