Sunday, April 3, 2022

Wedding Caricatures in a Beautiful Barn!

 Barns have been a theme in several of my recent gigs, haven't they?

This one was a late-afternoon wedding reception of two lovely people, in an elegant, wood-paneled, modern barn:





















Here are my two caricature set-ups for the event:


Check out the bride and groom's entrance (and you can hear the excellent live band!):

The bride and groom also asked if I could draw them in a kind of "last supper" themed caricature with their parents and grandmother...so this is what I came up with:

The venue was especially scenic, a tree farm in central Delaware, "Loblolly Acres". The cocktail hour was held on the patio next to the main barn on the left, and the ceremony happened in the open building to the right. 


These folks were definitely up for being caricatured!
These two had a cute reaction:
Here is a time lapse taken by a guest: (thank youuuuuu!)
And here are two couples whose reactions I caught:

Here is what the bride had to say the next day:

Emily. Thank you so much. You were such entertainment and everyone absolutely loved you. You made the reception a hit. I also so appreciate the photos. They are beautiful and I love seeing the authentic laughs and smiles of our guests. 

That's what it's all about! Thank YOU for having me and keeping me on til the end of the reception. I truly do love what I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment