Thursday, April 14, 2022

Afternoon wedding caricatures...

 A regal, elegant green-and-gold-decorated hotel ballroom was the setting for my wedding caricatures (after a nice cocktail hour in the wide hallway), But we will start with the gorgeous BRIDE and GROOM:





















Aren't they an adorable couple?

As for me, I started off in the hallway adjoining the ballroom for the cocktail hour..

Due to the very large numbers of guests, I used my line-drawing-only caricature style, so as to get more faces done. Aside from great faces, some of the ensembles people were wearing were amazingly beautiful!
Then I went into the ballroom and drew at a VERY fast pace, so there aren't many caricature photos. These are from the last half hour when things wound down a bit:



Thanks to The Bash for putting us together, and to the groom for being a great client! best wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment