Monday, September 12, 2022

60th Class Reunion caricatures!

 On Saturday, my easel and I found ourselves in a VERY unusual place... a taxidermy gallery in a private home! The occasion was a class reunion attended by in-person guests and Zoom guests too. However, I only drew all the IRL guests...

One couple sat for me and said, we have a picture on our phone of a caricature we had done many years ago ( 2009, actually)...I looked at it and said, "Yeah I did it!!!" They were incredulous! Yup. I get around!
She hadn't changed... but he had, somewhat ;-)
Here's a few more:

Here's a cute caricature reaction of my actual client, the host's daughter-in-law and her hubby:
Can't forget the two tween helpers ( i.e. the granddaughter and her friend):

So, after it was all over... and my generous hosts fed me some yummy paella, I was told to go into their library and meet Teddy Roosevelt. He was there in all his waxy glory, complete with whiskers!!!
Gig life means never a dull moment!!! Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment