Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Backyard wedding caricatures under the trees...


This past weekend's wedding-reception caricature-gig was another outdoor (on a PERFECT day weather-wise), at-home event...held at the childhood farmette of the groom. They literally couldn't have done much more to make it an amazing, memorable event for their guests ---bubbles at the ceremony, barbecue feast, bourbon bar, ice cream truck, a white bounce house, pretzel gift bags, enthusiastic dancing, cornhole games, sparkler send-off (and a porty-potty that was more like a high-end hotel)!

 The ceremony was held by their barn...their huge tent was in the backyard...and lots of fun stuff was happening under the grove of trees. Including caricatures!







Here's a view of my set-up (and me, with my new glasses!)



The bride and groom had me do their wedding caricature from photos beforehand, and it was a FAMILY caricature! The kids were best man and maid of honor ,too. Isn't that so sweet? I had it on display near my easel. 


















Now for some caricatures!

And a couple of reactions for good measure:
Finally, this couple were SO great together...and they made their entrance to a song no one's ever used at a wedding I've been to...
If you couldn't tell, it's Hot for Teacher. Actually I hope it's muffled enough to stay up on my blog. ;-)
I have the best job!!!! Stayed later than anticipated, thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment