Monday, January 30, 2023

My second time doing "stealth caricatures"...at a 30th birthday gala...



It was also my first time gigging for a new agency, 
long-time friend Keelan Parham's Artistic Talent Group
The client had been to an event of theirs in Florida, enlivened by a stealth caricaturist, and thought it would be perfect for her daughter's 30th birthday celebration, in our area...theme of which was "funeral for my youth"!! So everyone was in glamorous, sophisticated black (including me!) Above, you can see the small amount of paraphernalia I need for such a gig...a clipboard full of paper, a bag of pens, a small battery-powered light, and that's it!
Below are the birthday girl and her grandma, 
who were delighted to be handed this drawing!
 They had no idea!
Stealth caricatures mean the ARTIST chooses what subjects to do!




And they don't even having to be shown from the front! Backside ones are fun too!
 
I want more of these events! I do have one scheduled, but it would behoove me to show some of these on my website! Thanks ATG!

No comments:

Post a Comment