Thursday, October 26, 2023

Boho-Garden Wedding Silhouettes

This gorgeous couple booked me to do silhouettes at their very boho and artistic garden wedding!
Here's a link to my IG post about it...if you want to see how pretty the surroundings were.

The reception was held in this wooded courtyard in a bustling section of Philadelphia, but you would never know it! Here is my setup:
The bride designed the backing cards for my silhouettes :
And it was the first use of my new, Victorian hand clip, which kept my envelopes from blowing around!

Lots of eager guests getting silhouettes precluded me from getting many photos with subjects, so I took pics of the guest book:



All told, I was able to cut almost four dozen silhouettes in my allotted time.

Here's the ONE pic I got with subjects:

Congrats and thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment