Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Hallo-wedding!!!! with caricatures and other neato stuff!!

This non-traditional bride and groom chose the perfect moniker for their wedding...Monster Mashley!! And I got to use my fancy Halloween calligraphy!
It was held at an appropriate venue too, Monster Vegan in Philly, whose decor gloriously amplified the wedding theme. I was set up under the gaze of some famous faces...
...in a room with old B sci-fi and horror flicks playing...not to mention one with a pre-Captain Kirk!

Here's a few of the guests...




What an amazing night! 




Thank you to Ashley and Matt, for a wonderful night, and then leaving this feedback on my Google page!! I appreciate it so much! 

I hired Emily for my Hallo-Wedding and she was beyond fabulous! Guests absolutely loved her and her caricatures and the one she made for us was SPOT ON!! Don’t hesitate in booking her for your special event! THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment