Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Boot Barn Grand Opening Silhouettes!

 Well, January gigs are always subject to the whims of winter weather; it so happens that a big snowstorm that dropped six inches of show in my area...(and the first appreciable snow around here in two years!) showed up on Friday afternoon,  just as I was supposed to be cutting silhouettes at this Grand Opening. 

I didn't get there, and neither did pretty much anyone else...even though the store had a skeleton crew working, in case any shoppers DID show up! Luckily, my client was fine with me extending my time on Saturday and Sunday's sessions, which were probably busier after the snow! Yay!



Everyone was delighted as usual, to get an unexpected surprise in the form of a silhouette portrait. I cut dozens of them on both days and met some really nice folks, along with my fellow entertainers
Here are some images from both days, at Boot Barn North Wales









I even did a few dogs from photos!
Thanks for having me Elizabeth!




No comments:

Post a Comment