Thursday, March 7, 2024

Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897 Celebration---Silhouettes!

 On Sunday, I headed to a really cool whiskey bar in Philly to cut silhouettes for a Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897 (go ahead, I had to look it up, too!) celebration/promotional event. 

My client, a Jack Daniels brand ambassador, found me via The Bash, and it was a perfect opportunity to practice an old-fashioned art form AND wear my Edwardian dress and hat!



Here's a better view of my hat!

Happy, surprised and numerous guests sat for me!
There were some other fun vendors there too:
who painted on a whiskey barrel top for a raffle at the end of the night!



This is my view of the venue, from my spot on the 2nd floor of the parking garage across the street. Wish all my city parking situations were this easy!
Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment