Monday, September 23, 2024

40th Birthday Caricatures for a fun-loving Delco family

 I headed down to a popular beach town in Delaware, only to find out the party hosts and most of the guests were originally from where I'm from....Delco!!!

Before the gig, I spent a lovely couple of hours on the beach. :-)


Then it was off to a beautiful backyard surprise party on a balmy September evening!

The birthday girl was totally surprised, she got the only color caricature of the evening:

Here are few of the very chatty and happy guests:


Here's the Reel from my IG.

Three sisters: the hostess, the birthday girl, and my client:

So...CHARCUTERIE. It's become a very big THING at parties the last few years, but people have been mixing it up with CARICATURE (both long words that share many letters).  So....they wanted a "charcuterie artist that does cartoons" which turned out to be ME.   LOLOLOL!
She found me on my Google page. ;-)
Thank you so much for having me at Kelly's party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment