Tuesday, September 24, 2024

ALL COLOR caricatures at wedding reception with great music and surprising guests!

 This wedding had quite a few stand-out features!!! 

First, the groom booked me via The Bash, and he and his new wife made a BEAUTIFUL couple. 

Click here to see their reception, including their caricature reaction on my IG.

Second, they had booked an amazing musician, Dominique Hammons, to play for most of the festivities,
 it was so enjoyable drawing to his music. You can hear his playing the the Reel linked above. 
Thirdly, I got to do ALL COLOR CARICATURES, something I rarely get to do because they take longer. But the groom even thought of that...he booked another caricaturist to do B/W caricatures for friends, while I drew family members. Had never tried a system like that, so it was a first!
Here are ALL my drawings for the evening!


Above---the only "subjects with caricature" photo I took all night (other than the bride and groom) because I needed as much time as I could get to finish that many color caricatures!

Then the final amazing thing...while I was drawing, someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see...my neighbors! (left bottom in above pic). I said, "what are you doing here??" and she said the groom is related to us!!! So I asked if they'd recommended me to him, and the answer was no...it was TOTAL COINCIDENCE!!!!!! 
I love my job! Thanks for having me on such an auspicious evening!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment