Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Company Christmas party

On Saturday evening, I was cozily caricaturing by the fire for a small company Christmas party:
Santa and Mrs. Claus made an appearance too, and handed out homemade cookies to everyone!
I asked the client if she had hired them through Gigmasters (that's where she had booked my services) and she said, "No, this is a surprise to me!" It turned out they were two of her guests! (the middle couple below!)
Some more jolly faces:
 (Below) The center gentlemen's wife was under the weather and didn't attend...but Iphone photos came to the rescue once again. :-)
I really have to thank a colleague, Chad Straka for making caricature fans out of my client and her husband. They had a framed drawing he'd done of them that they were very happy with, but he's no longer in this area. Thanks Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment